08 March 2011

shakers


i love fun salt & pepper shakers. i found these little gems at a local antique store yesterday while out on the town with mr. phipps. they were only $5.50 for the pair. if you know me personally, then you know i love cacti & the desert. these couldn't be any more perfect to add to my tiny collection of shakers. maybe some day i'll do a post on the ones i've come own. 

2 posts in one day? i guess i'm making up for lost time :) 
Also,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND JACQUELINE!! LOVE YOU LADY.

1 comment:

  1. Those Salt & Pepper shaker are so cool!
    Please take a look at my blog too! You can see my "Catering Life" it's called "Good Food Is Always In Style", I catered a great sit down dinner last night, here is the link to my Food Blog: http://goodfoodisalwaysinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete